2.0 is doing some outstanding business at the Box Office thanks to the amazing response from the public it has got. Even though the film has received a huge flak for its weak script, the extraordinary VFX work has satisfied the entertainment craving audience.
The film is right now on the record breaking and creating spree. It has not just helped the career of both Akshay Kumar and Rajinikanth but has also proved to be a blessing for crying exhibitors.
It has been more than 7 days since 2.0 has released at the Box Office, the film continues to roar in the cinemas and is expected to trend well in future too. By the end of its first extended weekend, 2.0 is expected to cross the 500 crores gross worldwide mark and that’s a huge figure.
Here’s a list of records which 2.0 has made so far-
1. The film has proved to be a highest opener for both Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar.
2. 2.0 is the 2nd Indian film to have a day 1 of Rs 100 crores after Bahubali 2.
3. It has got the highest opening ever in Chennai and Tamil Nadu.
4. Akshay Kumar has become 1st Bollywood star whose film has crossed 100 crores mark in Day 1.
5. After Baahubali 2, 2.0 is the 2nd highest grossing Hindi dubbed film so far.
6. Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar both have got their biggest Hit ever.
7. 2.0 has also become India’s highest grossing film ever in Australia.
8. The film has also become highest grossing Tamil film ever.
9. In China, the film is set to get a huge 56000 screen release out of which 47000 screens will be 3D. This makes 2.0 a foreign film to get widest ever 3D release in China.
Isn’t that incredible?
Share Your Views In Comments Below